Ok, there are LOTS of reasons...when I went to write about the 'one', I got distracted with some other pictures, so here it goes...
We took a trip to Jeff City and here's ADDY...
She has a love for books. She will read them by herself and she loves for me to read to her. I love that.
She cuddles when she isn't feeling well. And, unfortunately, this weekend we went to visit family and she was definitely not feeling well. But, my girl is a trooper!
Britt's birthday, so of course we needed to celebrate!
Brit is SO sweet to Ads! :)
Starting to get her 'color' on.
Scott and his grandmother Snodgrass - such a beautiful woman.
Brit, me (5 months preggo, that is) and Kim
Grandmother and Grandfather Snodgrass
We really enjoyed time with them this weekend. Adeline wore them out! Especially grandmother - she was showing Addy how to do the bicycle on your back. :) Grandmother can still move in her 80's!!!
If you didn't think so, coloring really IS serious business!
Now, to my favorite part. When there is music, there is ALWAYS a good time in the Snodgrass home! Adeline LUVS LUVS LUVS to dance! Scott was switching between the latest hip hop and old swing music. It didn't matter - Adeline loved it all!
She does one move that we call 'back it up' - she will stop and then just start walking backwards with a little motion. Just makes us laugh!
Then, the BEST move of all - the 'shimmy' (below) - she will stop and start shaking her bottom. It's so adorable! Yes, I LUV, LUV, LUV this little girl!
This pic I took just today - just because...she's a sweetie!

















No comments:
Post a Comment