SNODGRASS means Smooth Grass

SNODGRASS means Smooth Grass
This is our family's journey as we "walk" through life together...

Two Shall Become One

Two Shall Become One
Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. -Genesis 2:24

Friday, March 18, 2011

Aunt Nae & Emme come to visit...

 








It's Magic House time!!! My sister, Renee, and baby Emme came to visit for a much needed 'girls weekend'. So, that's exactly what we did - plenty of girl time between sisters and cousins! The first evening, they didn't get in til late, so we just came home and got comfortable! The next day was the beginning of our adventures....we did a little shopping, had lunch at Dewey's (best pizza you could ever eat, well, next to Arris - just different) and then to the Magic House. Would you believe I have lived in the St. Louis area my entire life and have never been there! So, I was excited to share the 1st day for me and for Adeline together! One word: WOW!!! There is SO much to do! We stayed a couple hours or so and barely mad a dent. Emme was awesome, she loved hanging out and watching all the other kiddos playing around. Check out the pics:


Playing around... 

Mama, I DID IT! 
Fun - playing in the sand! 

Sliding down.....Aunt Nae helping me fill the buckets!
 I loved pretending to be driving!
Emme....just being sweet Emme! :) 
BATH TIME!!! (we needed it!)

 Adeline loved pouring water on Emme. Kept it on the legs, of course!

Just hanging out at home. Adeline just HAD to get into the jumper for the baby! LOL!

The Butterfly House, Carousel & Park! This was another FUN DAY!
There were butterflies EVERYWHERE!!! Flying ALL around us! And it was HOT in there - as that is the climate needed for the butterflies. I'm not going to lie, I was a little apprehensive going in there and have butterflies everywhere as well as flying on ME! I didn't really like the thought of that, but we had fun. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. 


I'm waiting on my sister to send me some carousel pics! It's amazing, Adeline was so scared of it last year, but this year, she was nothing but SMILES! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment