Today may be just a couple days after Valentine's Day, but I am a little late to post this. Last week (a week before V-Day), my sweet husband had this beautiful bouquet sent to me at work. Out of the blue - for no reason - just because he loves me. The card said 'You're still the One! Love, your Teammate'. I loved it and I love him! We have always referred to one another as teammates - even before we were married. When you make a commitment to one another - there are ups and there are downs, one giving 80% when the other only has 20% to give and vice versa on other days. The point is we are teammates no matter what life brings. We are always here for one another. To quote a beautiful song Scott loves by Matt Maher, 'Love will hold us together, make us a shelter to weather the storm.' It was fitting today. So thankful God blessed me with this marriage.
A Different Kind of Love Story….
6 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment