You know little girls...
As soon as their birthday is over, they are already talking about what they want to do for their NEXT birthday.
We threw a BIG 5 party for her last year. It was a sacrifice of some finances, but we wanted to do something SPECIAL for our sweet girl.
And we did.
But of course, as soon as it was over, we were having many conversations about Birthday #6. ;)
I told her we were going to keep it low key, maybe just a family thing.
She really wanted to do something with friends, so I caved, a little anyway.
Thinking we would just spend an evening with a few girlfriends, but she once again had other plans.
"How about a sleep over mom?" Ummmmmm.....ok???
Do girls have sleep overs when they are only 5/6? I wasn't sure...
So, she picked Reese, Rowan and Zoe and I asked their moms.
Fortunately, ALL were on board!
So....now time for making plans...
At Adeline's request, she wanted...
Flowers
Balloons
Cupcakes
Pizza
Crafts
Movie Time
And anything else they night may bring.
I added Fitz's Cream Soda and a trip to the Nail Spa to get the girl's pedicures and finger nails painted.
Loved every minute of it.
Adeline. Her friends. And yes, her mama too.
Zoe even brought her Hello Kitty CD player along with a disco ball.
Because c'mon?
What 6 year old birthday party isn't complete without a dance party???
Happy birthday, our sweet Adeline.
We LOVE you oh so much!!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment