SNODGRASS means Smooth Grass

SNODGRASS means Smooth Grass
This is our family's journey as we "walk" through life together...

Two Shall Become One

Two Shall Become One
Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. -Genesis 2:24

Monday, March 23, 2015

Run for 21!!!

World Down Syndrome Day (WDSD) 3.21.15

The Relay and Run for 21 was 3.22.15

We may have just returned from a week long trip in Ghana, Africa...

But this event is important to me.

To our family.

Thankful for friends that want to support it too!

This year, I opted to do the relay. And I just love the way it is set up...

3 legs of a 21k - just like Ds with 3 copies of the 21st chromosome.

My leg (the last) was 4.8 miles.

Did I mention we just returned from Africa and I had NOT been running???

And this is one of the hilliest runs known to man.

But we got thru it.

On every hill that hurt like you know what...

I just thought of our Graham and how it is sometimes so hard for him to hit many milestones in life and that made me NOT want to quit.

Just like our G who is so strong and works SO very hard every single day...and NEVER quits!

Love him so!


My Relay Team: Jen, Tiffany and Me


All my wonderful running friends!!!
Nancy, Jen, Tiffany, Kristen, Emily,
Madeline, Me, Angela and Jess.

Love these girls and their hearts to LOVE others!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment