"The Farm"
A brand new in-patient facility out in Winfield, MO for adolescents struggling with substance abuse.
An adorable little chicken coop.
Well water.
A wonderful living facility in addition to a soon-to-be outside garage "fun" area and a garden with beautiful country side. I have to say, I found myself at peace out there. We're so very proud of our Daddy and his accomplishments!
We did some "cruising" around town. Winfield Elementary School...where mama went to Kindergarten.
Just like Addy is going this year too @ Independence. We saw where mama used to live and hang out as she was growing up. It was fun to share that with them...Adeline has actually been asking to go for a while now. Love her interest in so many things.
Last stop..."El Shaddai Ranch". Ads & Daddy took a boat ride while Mama & brother chilled outside. We got to see horses and go for a nice walk. And this...
No place I'd rather be...

No comments:
Post a Comment