SNODGRASS means Smooth Grass

SNODGRASS means Smooth Grass
This is our family's journey as we "walk" through life together...

Two Shall Become One

Two Shall Become One
Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. -Genesis 2:24

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Adeline starts the BIG "K"

Kindergarten, of course!
The above picture is taken the night before school started. Independence Elementary School had a special meet the teacher night for Kindergarten students only.
 A cute little Matilda Jane dress...because it's adorable, but not as adorable at Addy!
 Matching Pottery Barn backpack and lunch box...that Granny & Aunt Nae got her for her birthday...perfect gifts!
This girl...she was nervous, but didn't really show it. She was brave getting on that bus. Actually, woke up SUPER early in fear she would miss it. That lasted about a week and now she is back to getting more sleep!
And she is off...off to learn, off to figure things out on her own. She is off...and this mama is sad. Sad seeing my baby girl grow up. While I want that to happen, a big part of me wants to keep her little forever. Yet, I know I cannot. Life goes on. My little girls grows big (as she would say). And this is God's way of showing us how to let go a little bit along the way. Our children are our "borrowed" gifts from The Lord. And as thankful I am for them, they are not mine/ours to keep forever...
 2nd Day of School!
 3rd Day of School - rockin' the pink Sperrys!
 4th Day of School!
 5th Day of School!
Picture Day at School!
Adeline was the FIRST student in her class to be selected by her teacher, Mrs. Sampl to receive the "respect" award. Super proud of her!!!
This pic was from a day I volunteered in her class. While she may look like she didn't want me to take this pic, she was actually very excited to have me in her class. It was so fun to see her in her element. 

Love this girl to the sun & back...I would get sunburned for you Ads.


No comments:

Post a Comment