SNODGRASS means Smooth Grass

SNODGRASS means Smooth Grass
This is our family's journey as we "walk" through life together...

Two Shall Become One

Two Shall Become One
Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. -Genesis 2:24

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Thanksgiving in Nashville...

...is starting to be our annual tradition.
My sister knows how to throw a BEAUTIFUL party! Table setting was fabulous! We certainly enjoyed our Thanksgiving dinner...and then some! ;)
Me & My Mom
Yes, a family pic is almost impossible these days! LOL!
I didn't take too many pics, but I was able to steal a pic of this BEAUTY! Love you Ellison!!!
Ads & Em

For the most part, we hung out at the house. The kids played and us adults just enjoyed one another's company. One night, we did take the kiddos to see the new Disney movie, Frozen. Above pic is of "the girls" and their purses, of course! They were too cute together!
AND...we got to enjoy watching the MU football game in Chuck's new "office" (aka: man cave). Pale Ale on tap too... Such a fun weekend. Scott even commented how he thought it was the best time we have had yet in Nashville. I loved hearing that. I think as the kids get a little older, they get along a little better and are able to play among themselves so well. It's awesome to see them making these memories. Until next time...we already miss them so!





No comments:

Post a Comment