Not sure why, but God has given me the most amazing responsibility...
...being these two sweetie pies mama.
At times I fail miserably, but I pick myself up and dust myself off. I ask for God's grace and do what every other mama out there does... KEEP pressing forward for what is best for her kiddos. No, I am and will never be the perfect mom. I will make mistakes. But, I love my babies with a love that cuts deep to my core. A love that can never be shaken. A love I pray shows God's love and grace to them as He continues to show me daily.
A great pic of Scott and Jan (his mama).
This year, we went to brunch at the Lemp Mansion in St. Louis with the family.
Scott, me, Adeline, Graham, Brian, Terry, Mom (Granny), Jan (Grandma), Nick, Heather & Gavin. The food was delicious and the company, even better. With mom living in Nashville, this was a treat for all of us!
This was a gift Jan got me for Mother's Day. I absolutely love it! I also got a frame that says "We are Family" on it. The song me & Adeline always sing together (by Sister Sledge). Love to hear her sweet voice sing...and she happens to really love singing too! :)
And the best gifts of all...the hand-made gifts from my little girl:
The front of this card said "I love you" - & you open it & it said "to pieces".
How sweet is that?
This cracks me up. Her class wrote in different things about their moms. Ads said I am the best at making juice! LOL - we juice daily in the Vitamix. Addy isn't the biggest fan of the home-made "juice", but we make her drink it as it is so good for her. And I am the best mom because I love her....yes, oh yes, I sure do baby girl...
Couldn't forget this adorable picture that Graham came home with at his United Services class. Something tells me he had a lot of help, but I love it all the same!
What a ride it has been over the past 4+ years...and the journey continues...
How sweet is that?
This cracks me up. Her class wrote in different things about their moms. Ads said I am the best at making juice! LOL - we juice daily in the Vitamix. Addy isn't the biggest fan of the home-made "juice", but we make her drink it as it is so good for her. And I am the best mom because I love her....yes, oh yes, I sure do baby girl...
Couldn't forget this adorable picture that Graham came home with at his United Services class. Something tells me he had a lot of help, but I love it all the same!
What a ride it has been over the past 4+ years...and the journey continues...









No comments:
Post a Comment