PARTY - It's my birthday!
Adeline turns 2! So crazy to think, but I am certain I will say that EVERY year! A friend of mine, Penni, makes adorable stationary, invites, etc. I asked her to whip something up for Addy. She made these adorable invites with owls that said 'Look whoos turning 2'. So, of course I went with the 'owl' theme. Aren't they adorable?
My co-worker's daughter bakes on the side. She made Addy's cake last year - we loved it, so I asked her to do it again. She took the invite and whipped this up. SOOOOO cute! She also made the owl cookies! :)We had a house full of family and friends. Adeline was spoiled once again with many toys, clothes, $ for her college fund, etc. A LOT different than last year. This time, Adeline enjoyed opening her gifts ALL by herself! Such a BIG girl. As you can see below, Ads also enjoyed eating her cake. Of course she asked for MORE! :D
I loved every minute of celebrating Adeline's 2nd birthday. Many thanks to all who came and all the many wonderful gifts you showered her with - we are so blessed by the many dear friends and family in our lives.
Happy Happy Birthday my sweet Adeline. Mommy & Daddy love you beyond words!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment