The news is out! We waited a little bit to tell the masses, as we like to be a little private during the 1st trimester, but it is OUT now! Currently, I am 19ish weeks along. It is crazy to think about baby #2, but I am super excited for Adeline to have a sibling. Baby brother, that is.
I am definitely not one of those women that 'just love being pregnant'. I have met them and I just don't get it. You feel sick, your body is not your own, you gain weight, you are moody, emotional and I could go on and on, but for sake of my own sanity, I won't! You see I just got back from one of the monthly doctor visits. I swear they do those just to let you know how much weight you are gaining...as if? Oh well...
Scott and I keep telling Addy that her baby brother is in mama's tummy. It's SUPER cute - she will come to my belly, touch it and sometimes give it kisses. She really doesn't understand what is going on, but nonetheless, it's adorable!
Soon, we will be transitioning Adeline to the bedroom upstairs and keeping the nursery downstairs (close to our room). Hopefully that move goes well! Blessed by my sister who is letting us use her boy's old baby blue crib. This way, Adeline can stay in her crib for a while. Will be easier to do one transition at a time!
So, in the meantime - it's going to be a LONG 20 more weeks of pregnancy, but there is quite a bit to do in the meantime. Can you see me trying to convince myself it is good to have 20 weeks left? LOL. I think I am already in the nesting phase. My mind is swirling with things to do, organization, you name it! But, for now...that is the BIG news I have to share. God is good! :D
A Different Kind of Love Story….
6 months ago

Yay! Oh, I'm so happy for you, Georgia! What fun news.
ReplyDelete