SNODGRASS means Smooth Grass

SNODGRASS means Smooth Grass
This is our family's journey as we "walk" through life together...

Two Shall Become One

Two Shall Become One
Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. -Genesis 2:24

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Scott starts a new job...and Adeline goes to Cambridge School

On September 13th, two VERY big things happened for our family. Scott started a new position at Bridgeway & Adeline started full time care at Cambridge School.

What a whirlwind that day/week was for all of us. So excited for Scott to start something new and at the same time sad taking my baby girl somewhere new. Mixed emotions, to say the least. Scott's day was busy as could be expected. Adeline's day was a little rough. She cried when I dropped her off. Heart breaking for a mama to have to go through that. The school suggested bringing something from home for her to sleep with during nap time. Addy has never attached to anything. We tried a blanket, different baby dolls and stuffed animals, but nada. At the last minute, I grabbed a little teddy bear to give to her when I left. Her teacher said she wouldn't let go of it ALL day. My heart swelled up - I was thankful I brought it for her! I (bad mommy) forgot to pics earlier in the day.  Here are a couple of Adeline on the ride home. She looks so sad. That is the teddy bear she wouldn't let go of all day...

Thursday afternoon, of Adeline's FIRST week, I get the dreaded call..."your daughter is running a fever and you will need to pick her up. Oh and don't forget, she can't return for 24 hours."  WHAT??? Already...geeezzz...let the madness begin. I took the day off work since Scott really couldn't do that being it is only his FIRST week too! Turned out, she had a double ear infection. Ugh! Poor baby girl! She was cranky, that's for sure. So, we went for a to the St. Peters Rec Plex.
Played @ the playground, swung for a while and then took a walk. Just luv that little girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment