SNODGRASS means Smooth Grass

SNODGRASS means Smooth Grass
This is our family's journey as we "walk" through life together...

Two Shall Become One

Two Shall Become One
Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. -Genesis 2:24

Friday, March 5, 2010

The beginning of Scott & Georgia (mommy & daddy)...

We met April 4, 2006 @ a community love event my church (Matthias' Lot) was doing that evening. It was a movie night, showing 'Chronicles of Narnia' @ St. Charles High School in St. Charles, MO. Scott was invited to go by a mutual friend of ours (Heather Hallvax Box). She introduced us (this was previously arranged, although Scott was unaware at the time). I was pleasantly surprised - he was cute. Very cute, actually! :) He went in and took a seat. I came in the auditorium later since I was helping with the tickets. There were two entrances, I picked one, it was pitch black. Luckily the light of the movie flashed white and I was able to see. There he was, sitting right there. Do I sit by him? Do I not? What the hech - ok, I do. We chatted during the movie. I guess we were a little annoying because Heather 'shhhh'd us', but we both had already seen the movie... Afterwards we went to dinner at TGIF's. It was late & a week night, but of course I wanted to continue the conversation. My birthday was a couple of weeks away, so Scott insisted we get dessert. We split a piece of cinnabon cheesecake - delish! He went to the restroom and I surprised him by taking care of the bill. We exchanged phone #s in the parking lot and that was the beginning of us. Not a day has passed that we haven't talked. And not a day has passed that my life hasn't been enriched by Scott's love.
Some pics of us...
Napa Valley

Las Vegas

STL - 1 yr anniversary

Old Town St. Charles

Jeff City (G-ma's)

Rosemary Beach, Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment