SNODGRASS means Smooth Grass

SNODGRASS means Smooth Grass
This is our family's journey as we "walk" through life together...

Two Shall Become One

Two Shall Become One
Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. -Genesis 2:24

Monday, December 22, 2014

I love decorating for Christmas...

...and it just so happens that my daughter does too. So much, in fact, she begged me to take down the Thanksgiving / Fall decor before it was even Thanksgiving.

That's my girl.

And I did. Because we went to Nashville over Thanksgiving and well, it's just nice to come home and the house already be "ready" for Christmas.

This year, I actually did a lot of it by myself when everyone was either at school or work on a Friday. It was a LOT of work, but I just put on the Christmas music and enjoyed it.

I saved the tree decorating for Ads though.

She came home from school and her eyes just lit right up. And then she started to get sad thinking I didn't save anything for her. She quickly realized there were 2 trees to decorate and her smile got as big as could be once again as she yelled out loud, "I LOVE IT!!!"

So we decorated the tree together that evening with the help of Mikaela (our roomie from the summer who has grown to love our daughter almost like a sister). And Adeline (as well as the rest of us) have grown to love her back.

It was a special night...


Our Ghanaian tree skirt that I absolutely love for so many reasons....

No comments:

Post a Comment