I have to admit, I wasn't very emotional THIS time. It's pre-school after all. And while it is a mile stone she is checking off the list, real school is coming up in the Fall. THEN, I think I will be emotional. ;)
Her 1st day of Pre-K ~ what a sweetie ~ still a little of that baby face left...but not for long.
Last day of Pre-K. It's amazing to see the transformation in just 1 year's time.
Ethan and Addy. These two sure did become the best of friends during their time at Meadows Parkway. And most certainly will be the one we miss most. Ethan and Ads are going to different elementary schools. Addy befriended E early on. Maybe it was that inner being inside of her that knew Ethan was someone special, a keeper. And he surely is special to us in more ways than one. Maybe it was something that drew her closer because of an unconscious feeling, a pull due to brother. Whatever it was, it was beautiful. And it was pure. And it still is. She still says she's going to marry Ethan when she grows up. I love how she loves. And she loves Ethan. We do not know what the future holds, and I can feel the tears welling up in my eyes as I type this, but I pray this isn't the last we see of our Ethan. He's already become like family to us...
My sweet Adeline...oh, the places YOU will go...God only knows. Excited to see what He has in store of you, sweet baby girl. DaDa and MaMa love you so!

No comments:
Post a Comment