Psalm 139:13-14
English Standard Version (ESV)
13 For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.[a]
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.[a]
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
What a special evening for our family at Matthias' Lot Church. Our dear friend and pastor, Jeff Burzynski, prayed over our precious Graham. This is the verse that is dear to our hearts. Our Lord's Word speaking truth to us. We are so very thankful for the gift of Graham in our lives.
My daily prayer....Lord, may Graham grow up not only knowing you, but serving you and bringing others to your name, to the cross. Amen.


No comments:
Post a Comment