Addy & Aubrey.....such cute girls!!!
A bunch of families went to Justin & Angela Stichter's house for Halloween. It's become a tradition. Pot luck dinner and then out we go 'trick or treating' with the kiddos. It's always a blast for the little ones, although almost impossible to get a pic with ALL the kids in it! LOL. This year was no exception - Adeline actually realized she was getting CANDY in her bag at every door we knocked on. After every house she would look up at me and say 'I want more'. So, we would go to the next house, get more candy and again she would say 'I want more.' Too funny!
We weren't able to dress little man up as he fell asleep before we went out and we didn't want to wake him. Like my make shift hat? His costume had a hood on it, so I didn't think about bringing an extra hat! Uh-oh. About half way thru, he woke up! :D
Happy Halloween everyone and a happy birthday to Grandma Jan and Uncle Nick who share this birthday together!







No comments:
Post a Comment