SNODGRASS means Smooth Grass

SNODGRASS means Smooth Grass
This is our family's journey as we "walk" through life together...

Two Shall Become One

Two Shall Become One
Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. -Genesis 2:24

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Maternity pics...preparing for baby Graham's arrival...

It was NOT a beautiful day, but you sure cannot tell that by the pics! Our photographer, untamedheartphotography, is wonderful - that's all I can say. This was a day of many thunderstorms and later, tornados that did a lot of destruction in the St. Louis area. We contemplated re-scheduling, but Michelle said we were 'ok'. And, she was right! All of the pics were beautiful.

 Adeline had just turned '2', so we used this as an opportunity to have some pics of just her too! :)

 So funny, you would think she was posing for this pic, but no...Michelle just captured a great moment!



I don't think I ever put the baby's name in the blog yet (or, at least I cannot remember). I am forgetting a lot more lately with my pregnancy brain! LOL! Graham Thomas Snodgrass. We just love the name Graham - it was a name we thought about when we were pregnant with Adeline (before we knew she was a girl) & it has just stuck. Thomas----that's easy for our family. Scott's father and grandfather are both named Thomas (go by Tom) and my father's Greek name translated into English is Thomas too (he went by Tom as well or Uncle Tommy to his nieces/nephews). That was a name very close to our hearts.

Time is drawing near - seems like I have been pregnant forever, but soon, that will not be the case. Excited to meet this little one, but still feel like there are things I need to get done before his arrival (i.e. his nursery)! We had to move Addy upstairs to prepare for the baby as we wanted to keep the nursery close to us (which is just across the hall). It was pink and chocolate - now it will be baby blue and chocolate! :)

It's been a crazy journey this time being pregnant - a little older - a lot more weighing in our hearts, but we know our God is in control of everything....even when we try or think we can take the reigns. Nope! Thank you Jesus for your love & your grace over us and thank you for this beautiful gift you have given us - that continues to grow inside me each day...

1 comment:

  1. LOVE all of these pics! You look awesome mama!!!! I love the name Graham....way too cute! We can't wait for his arrival:) XOXO

    ReplyDelete