SNODGRASS means Smooth Grass

SNODGRASS means Smooth Grass
This is our family's journey as we "walk" through life together...

Two Shall Become One

Two Shall Become One
Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. -Genesis 2:24

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mama went to Nashville

A little R & R before baby Graham arrives...just what the doctor ordered! ;)

Scott and Adeline took off to J-Town to see family and to finish refurbishing Adeline's new dresser! Thanks dada!

My girlfriends were running in the Nashville half-marathon. I would have been right there with them if not being 7 months pregnant. Don't fret, I will be back there soon. Hopefully this Fall as I signed up for the 1st annual St. Louis Rock-n-Roll in October. Mama is probably a little crazy, but it will be good incentive to get back in shape! So, instead of running this time, I just went for the ride, the fun and to see my sister & kiddos! We had fun dinners out, some down time hanging at my sister's new pool.












Precious little Emme :)

And, I even got to see one of Blake's soccer games. SO fun!

HE SCORES!!!
My god son, Chase. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment