Mommy and Addy flew to Nashville! June4-6, 2010. As you can see from the pics - there is NO room to move, much less take a pic. The flight was full. I did the best I could to capture the moment. Adeline did great! She got a little fussy here and there, but c'mon, who wouldn't when confined to such a small space??? ;-)
My sister, Renee, is having her third baby. 2 boys and now she's having a girl. Emme Christine Fawcett. Adeline Renee is named after my sister and Emme is named after me (Christina). Too sweet. Addy and Emme will forever be connected - best friends forever. Yes, I am jumping the gun, but I already know it to be so. :) We had a wonderful time visiting over the weekend with Renee, Chuck, Blake, Chase and my mom (Granny).
Blakers
Chasers
Addy loved having Blake to play with!
Adeline & Aunt Renee
In the pic above, Addy is touching her ears. She has done this for a long time now. We believe it to be a comfort thing for her. I think it's cute.
Chuck just got back from a trip to Scotland with his father. He brought home LOTS of gifts for the kids. Addy tried on Blake's hat.













No comments:
Post a Comment